I've never made a tutorial before so go easy on me. It was actually really fun! I hope I can explain it in a way you can easily understand. I picked a super easy craft so here we go!
- You will need 1 piece of printed fabric and 1 piece of interfacing 8x18 inches.
- Place fabric facing down. Place interfacing on top. Fold in half and press.
(Make sure to place your iron on it and hold it there for a few seconds. If you move your iron around, it'll move your pieces and make them uneven.)
- Unfold and fold the sides in 1/2 inches and press
- Fold the bottom up toward your center crease and press.
- Repeat on opposite side
- Fold in half and press.
- Sew around edges.
- Now go grab some velcro : )
- (4 inches)
- Sew one piece of velcro on one side of your strap, flip it over and sew the other piece on the other end.
- It should look like this.
- By this point, you can call it done or you can add some ruffles or buttons to the top.
And there you have it! This is a super quick and cute idea for a gift! Go grab a small case of wipes and a pack of diapers to go with it.